JR Fabs Have Supplied Bespoke Hand-Crafted Staircases for Industrial, Workplace, Offices, and the Public Sector for Over 25 Years
At JR Fabs we have over 25 years of expertise creating top-quality bespoke, made-to-measure, modern staircases for industrial workplaces, business and office environments, and public spaces.
Basically we can create any staircase that you want in a range of materials from woods to metals, to glass and concrete, all meeting the relevent building regulations and saftey specifications.
The basic process for producing your staircase is below:
1) Site Inspection – First we visit your site to take measurements and do a site survey.
2) Drawings – Then our drawing team will produce the drawings and sketches of the staircase.
3) Your Approval – These are sent to you for approval. Once you’re happy we produce a fabrication plan, where we create detailed technical drawings for each component.
4) Manufacturing Process – We then produce each component and do all of the fabrication work to turn your staircase into reality.
5) Test Build – Next we do a test build to make sure that everything fits perfectly and that the overall staircase exactly meets your requirments.
6) Installation – Finally our team bring your staircase to your site and install it for you, making sure that it is safely assembled and fitted to the highest stadard possible.
With regards to costs – being a specialised workshop in the North of England, we can probably produce your stairs at a substantial discount to alternative suppliers so please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation quote, or just for free help and advice.
Please Feel Free to Contact Us With Any Questions or Queries That You Have
We’ll be more than happy to help you with any questions or worries that you have, plus of course we’re happy to discuss all of your options and possibilities in depth.
Simply call us at our workshop on 01535 523096, or email us here and one of our craftsmen will answer all of your questions with, of course, no obligation whatsoever.
And please don’t worry, we’re not a sales desk or call center – we’re a workshop of professional craftsmen, not salesmen.